Lucid was founded by individuals previously employed by large private and public real estate investors, operators, developers, financiers, and brokerage houses. While these experiences have proven to be invaluable, we desire to better serve investors and partners through a smaller and more focused structure.
Our private structure and moderate size allows us to spend time focusing and acting on opportunities and execution as opposed to answering to Wall Street and dealing with the red tape associated with running large companies. We have the experience and skill to provide institutional quality investments and advice with the speed and accuracy of small local operators with boots on the ground.
At a time where confidence and trust is at a premium our name states our goal. Lucid will provide transparency to investors by providing them with periodic reporting, tours of assets, the right to audit, and personal relationships. The managing members of Lucid started the company on a hand shake. We intend to stand by this handshake as well as any others we make.
Lucid’s process includes a focus on...
- Integrity and fair dealing
Our core values...
- Investors live in the area where we invest so they can see what they own – Transparency!
- Invest our money with investor money and treat them like family – Trust!
- Underwrite under best and worst case scenarios and purchase accordingly – Diligence!
- Wait for the right opportunity and correct time in the cycle to buy and sell –Patience!
- Aware of economic cycles and have specific strategies for each property use – Tactical!
- Over 50+ years combined experience – Experience!
- We love what we do and we do it well – Passion!