Lucid Realty Group (“Lucid”) is a private real estate owner and operator with headquarters in New York. Lucid specializes in the acquisition, development, management, leasing, and disposition of diverse types of income producing real estate within the Tristate region.
Lucid offers co-investment as well as a broad range of real estate services for our clients within industrial, retail, office, and selected residential investments.
- Identifying and structuring investment strategies for each use (retail, industrial, and office)
- Identifying and structuring investment strategies for individual properties
- Acquiring real estate assets all cash
- Securing conservative financing on a case by case basis
- Due diligence (property inspections, market studies, hiring third party resources)
- Closing process
- Asset management, repositioning, and value creation
- Property Management
- Property sales
- Reporting, including regularly scheduled status updates, and quarterly financial reports
Lucid targets good real estate first whether they are stable or opportunistic investments. We conduct opportunistic investments by repositioning assets through leasing and property upgrades while stable investments involves acquisition of properties and improving property performance over the long term through leasing and management.